Subject: Blitz Recoverable-Alert - It's annoying the CRAP outta me!
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Acid Software <[email-masked]>
Cc: Blitz Basic List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 08:59:17 +1000 (EST)

Simon.

At selected times (I believe it's when allocating memory), Blitz gives me a
Recoverable Alert.

I think its. 0100 000C

(Exec-Library)

What is the cause of this??  I'm not the only one who has noticed it!!

 - Paul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------